Do you know the difference between on-page and off-page SEO? Have you heard about white hat and black hat link building methods? We might be a perfect match!
What are we looking for?
- As you would be working on a site about movies, tv shows, comics, video games, etc., you should be a fan of those.
- Basic experience in WordPress (writing and publishing an article).
- Interest in SEO (previous experience is not required, just a plus). If you’ve previously encountered Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Trends, Ahrefs, or any similar tools, that is also a plus.
- Being able to work 15-20 hours a week.
- Someone who is eager to learn, organized, has an analytical approach to solving things, and is ready to conquer the world of SEO!
What will be your daily tasks?
- On-page SEO: article audit, content structure, featured snippet optimization, keyword targeting (using Google Search Console and Google SERP), internal linking (using Ahrefs), image optimization, and more.
- Off-page SEO: link building & brand growth.
- Keyword (topic) research using Google Trends & Ahrefs.
- Managing & onboarding writers.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have any previous experience with the above-mentioned, you’ll learn everything along the way!
What do we offer?
- A chance to work on one of the world’s biggest movie & tv show sites with over 5 million monthly visitors.
- Learning (and applying) the best, state-of-the-art SEO practices.
- Fully flexible work hours (and days). You can work whenever you want, as long as you meet the weekly quota.
- Work from wherever you want.
- A salary of 50 kn/hour.
How to apply?
- Just send us an email titled “SEO Specialist – Job Application” at [email protected] with your CV and motivational letter. Please use English for the first mail. 🙂